1/8 Photos of Strawberry Angel Mold
This is strawberry-shortcake-mixed-together! Quite delicious, especially on a warm summer evening. It can also be made in a Bundt pan (very lightly sprayed with Pam) served with frozen strawberries (thawed) and cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break angel cake into small pieces.
- 2Dissolve jello in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
- 3Add strawberries and juices.
- 4Stir, and allow to cool.
- 5Fold in whipped cream.
- 6Pour over angel cake pieces and stir to combine.
- 7Pour into 2-piece angel food pan (or bundt pan).
- 8Refrigerate till firm.
- 9Remove sides of pan, put onto serving platter and cut as you would a cake.
- 10Serve with dollops of whipped cream and strawberries.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Angel Mold
Serving Size: 1 (1992 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3980.5
- Calories from Fat 1605
- Total Fat 178.4 g
- Saturated Fat 109.9 g
- Cholesterol 652.1 mg
- Sodium 4036.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 558.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 349.3 g
- Protein 61.3 g