This is strawberry-shortcake-mixed-together! Quite delicious, especially on a warm summer evening. It can also be made in a Bundt pan (very lightly sprayed with Pam) served with frozen strawberries (thawed) and cream.
- Break angel cake into small pieces.
- Dissolve jello in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
- Add strawberries and juices.
- Stir, and allow to cool.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over angel cake pieces and stir to combine.
- Pour into 2-piece angel food pan (or bundt pan).
- Refrigerate till firm.
- Remove sides of pan, put onto serving platter and cut as you would a cake.
- Serve with dollops of whipped cream and strawberries.