1/3 Photos of Strawberry Almond Bread
1 hr 10 mins
With so many strawberry bread recipes on here already, I felt sure that this one would be up. I am surprised to find that it is not - so I must share it with you! This is the recipe my mom always uses to make strawberry bread, and now I do too. It has an absolutely wonderful flavor. I use it quite often for hostess gifts. I recently saw one of the couples I gave it to as just such a gift, and they asked me when that strawberry bread can come over again -- oh and me too ;) Hope y'all enjoy it as much as we do. This can be frozen too - so you can make extra during strawberry season for when you get the craving during winter :) Thanks to the almond extract, this also tastes great without the almonds if you don't care for actual nuts in the bread.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9 x 5" large loaf pan.
- 2Cream together sugar and butter.
- 3Beat in egg yolks and almond extract.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the strawberries to the butter mixture, and mix well.
- 6In a separate small bowl, beat egg whites.
- 7Fold the beaten egg whites and almonds into the bread mixture.
- 8Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the bread tests done to the poke test.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Almond Bread
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3184.0
- Calories from Fat 1302
- Total Fat 144.7 g
- Saturated Fat 64.8 g
- Cholesterol 616.0 mg
- Sodium 3746.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 427.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.9 g
- Sugars 214.6 g
- Protein 57.9 g