Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From a Stonyfield vanilla yogurt container. Cooking time is freezing/refrigeration time.
Make and share this Stonyfield's Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Blend yogurt and vanilla extract into mixture; fold in strawberries.
- Pour filling into crust and freeze for 2-3 hours or until set. Place pie in fridge 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped cream.
Used plain yogurt, as I thought I had vanilla on hand and didn't. Used 1 tsp vanilla. Used Philly Neufchatel instead of regular cream cheese. Also used erythritol instead of sugar (Z-Sweet) and a low-fat graham cracker crust. This was oustanding, and I bet it will be even more superb with the vanilla yogurt. I definitely plan to make it again and to try different fruits and things. I can serve it to DH "as is", and I can scrape mine off the shell for a lower carb treat! Thanks. :)