Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Super easy and quick to make. I think this came from a TOH insert. I have made these cookies alot sice I first got this recipe. They are easy to make just form into logs and slice after baking. And you get 40- 50 cookies depending on how big a slice you cut. You can use any jam of your coice.
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions; shape each into 12 x 3/4- in log.
- Place 4 in apart on greased baking sheets.
- Make a 1/2 in depression down center of logs; fill with jam.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes; cut diagonally into 3/4 inches slices. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.