1/2 Photos of Spiced Applesauce Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Sweet bread that I made when I was in high school. Very lovely with the crunch topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Generously grease two 7x3x2-inch loaf pans.
- 3In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients; set aside.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine applesauce, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and milk; set aside.
- 5In a small bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, allspice, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 6Add the dry ingredients (does not include topping) to the applesauce mixture; beat well.
- 7Fold in pecans.
- 8Pour this mixture evenly into the two prepared pans.
- 9Sprinkle topping evenly over the two loaf pans.
- 10Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool prior to slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Applesauce Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1948.2
- Calories from Fat 820
- Total Fat 91.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 189.2 mg
- Sodium 1158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 128.7 g
- Protein 24.1 g