1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Pound Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This is the recipe my mother passed down to me many years ago. She lost all her recipes in Katrina, so for her, I will be posting all her recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
- 2Add 1 egg at a time, mix well.
- 3Mix flour,soda, and salt.
- 4Add dry mix to egg mixture a little at a time until blended, don't over beat.
- 5Next add sour cream and vanilla, mix well.
- 6Pour mixture into a oiled/floured bundt pan.
- 7Place pan in a cold oven and heat to 325 degrees.
- 8Bake approximately 1 hour and 45 min., be careful to not over-bake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.9
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 392.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 76.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g