This is the recipe my mother passed down to me many years ago. She lost all her recipes in Katrina, so for her, I will be posting all her recipes.
- Cream butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mix well.
- Mix flour,soda, and salt.
- Add dry mix to egg mixture a little at a time until blended, don't over beat.
- Next add sour cream and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour mixture into a oiled/floured bundt pan.
- Place pan in a cold oven and heat to 325 degrees.
- Bake approximately 1 hour and 45 min., be careful to not over-bake.