1/4 Photos of Sour Cream Cutout Cookies
This is a great recipe for cut-out cookies as no chilling time is required. You may find you need to add more flour to work with dough. Store in a tightly covered container. Makes a nice cake-like cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400.
- 2Cream together sugar& shortening.
- 3Add egg and vanilla.
- 5Combine dry ingredients together.
- 6Add to sugar mixture alternately with sour cream.
- 7Divide dough.
- 8Roll out to 1/4" thick, cut into desired shapes.
- 9Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 10Cool completely on wire rack.
- 11Decorate with desired frosting.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cutout Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (813 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g