1/3 Photos of Sour Cream Cut out Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is such a simple cookie to make. The cookies are soft like a sugar cookie but without the wait. One of my favorites. Easy to double
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and.
- 2sour cream. Stir in the baking soda and salt.
- 3Gradually add the flour until.
- 4the dough becomes difficult to stir. Turn the dough out onto a floured.
- 5surface and knead until dough is no longer sticky.
- 6Roll the dough one-fourth.
- 7to one-half thickness. Cut into desired shapes. Place cookies 1 and a half.
- 8inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 F degrees.
- 9Cookies should be lightly browned at the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to.
- 10wire racks.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cut out Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 133.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g