This is such a simple cookie to make. The cookies are soft like a sugar cookie but without the wait. One of my favorites. Easy to double
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and.
- sour cream. Stir in the baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the flour until.
- the dough becomes difficult to stir. Turn the dough out onto a floured.
- surface and knead until dough is no longer sticky.
- Roll the dough one-fourth.
- to one-half thickness. Cut into desired shapes. Place cookies 1 and a half.
- inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 F degrees.
- Cookies should be lightly browned at the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to.
- wire racks.