1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Cookies
These are rich and moist cake-like cookies. Frost with your favorite buttercream frosting. This is a large recipe that can be easily reduced. Batter must be chilled overnight. Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Add rest of ingredients; mix well.
- 3Chill overnight. At least 6-8 hours.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes or until rim is lightly browned. Do not over bake.
- 5Cool and frost with you favorite buttercream frosting. Try chocolate, lemon, or orange buttercream for a variation.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2550.8
- Calories from Fat 901
- Total Fat 100.2 g
- Saturated Fat 58.9 g
- Cholesterol 490.4 mg
- Sodium 2080.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 380.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 206.2 g
- Protein 35.8 g