These are rich and moist cake-like cookies. Frost with your favorite buttercream frosting. This is a large recipe that can be easily reduced. Batter must be chilled overnight. Cook time does not include chill time.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add rest of ingredients; mix well.
- Chill overnight. At least 6-8 hours.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes or until rim is lightly browned. Do not over bake.
- Cool and frost with you favorite buttercream frosting. Try chocolate, lemon, or orange buttercream for a variation.