Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my FAVORITE birthday cake! It's such a hit that we end up making 2 and eating more for breakfast the next day. Can be frozen and thawed out and still tastes Fab. Extremely moist!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Beat ingredients for 10 min on medium, this is the trick to tasting amazing!
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake 350F about 1 hour in Bunt pan, do the toothpick trick to double check it around 45 minutes It turns out VERY moist!
This was easy, and very tasty. I didn't have a bundt pan, so I used a loaf pan. ended up baking it for about 55 minutes. We had this with some vanilla ice cream.
My husband wanted to make me a dessert and chose this recipe. It was AWESOME! We only had half of the pudding size required by the recipe, but added a little vanilla extract to take its place, and we really didnt have enough sour cream either, but it turned out so yummy! We will definitely use this one again! I can see how its a favorite!