Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Warm cookies fresh from the oven, rolled in sugar and cinnamon. we like these because they're soft.
Make and share this Soft Snickerdoodles recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place balls 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Flatten balls with bottom of glass.
- Bake at 375 ºF for 8 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Cool one minute on cookie sheets.
- Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
I love this recipe. It is so easy and the results are some of the best snickerdoodles I've ever had.
these were pretty darn good!Because of the cake mix, the flavor is SLIGHTLY different than ordinary Snickerdoodles, but they have a wonderful,soft texture.