1/1 Photo of Soft Snickerdoodles
1 hr 20 mins
Warm cookies fresh from the oven, rolled in sugar and cinnamon. we like these because they're soft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- 2Grease cookie sheets.
- 3Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 4Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl.
- 5Stir until well blended.
- 6Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 7Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 8Place balls 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 9Flatten balls with bottom of glass.
- 10Bake at 375 ºF for 8 to 9 minutes or until set.
- 11Cool one minute on cookie sheets.
- 12Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g