Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are extremely delicious...I actually found this recipe out of a peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels cover and made a couple of changes to the ingredients. These cookies are extremely soft and chewy, you would want to eat the whole batch. I hope you like it because my family did. They didn't believe that I made this recipe from scratch. They thought I actually bought cookie dough and baked it.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate chips, of your choice (white or chocolate morsels, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degress.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
- Into a separate bowl, beat the butter, sugars, vanilla extract until creamy.
- Beat the eggs and put it in the sugar mixture.
- Add in the peanut butter.
- Put the sugar mixture into the large bowl with the first three ingredients and mix well.
- If a little dry, add the milk and mix.
- Mix in the morsels.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball.
- Flatten it with your palm until it takes the shape of a cookie.
- Put it on greased baking sheet.
- Cook for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
These are very good!! My kids loved them!! I used reeses chips and semi sweet chips mixxed together and they were great!! Thanks for posting!!
It was what the title said...it was so good and so yummy. I love it so much! I made it for a party and it was a big hit. Everyone loved and asked for the recipe.