These cookies are really good. Unfortunately the kids love them. lol Make extra, because if you want any for yourself, you'd better make sure each kid gets their fair share or you'll end up having a full blown riot on your hands. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low speed until light and fluffy.
- 2slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combines. Then mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
- 3Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
- 4Unwrap all Snickers Miniatures.
- 5Remove dough from refrigerator. divide into 1 tablespoons pieces and flatten.
- 6Place a Snickers Mini in the center of each piece of dough.
- 7Form the dough into a ball around each mini.
- 8Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 325F for 10-12 minutes. (Baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted if using more then 1 tablespoons of dough per cookie.).
- 9Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper. Immediately dust with powdered sugar or you can drizzle chocolate over the top using a favorite recipe.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Surprises
Serving Size: 1 (1825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4114.9
- Calories from Fat 1796
- Total Fat 199.6 g
- Saturated Fat 87.1 g
- Cholesterol 481.4 mg
- Sodium 2996.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 519.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.2 g
- Sugars 311.3 g
- Protein 79.1 g