Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Snickers pie is different from some others I've seen posted. There is no cool-whip or pudding mix in this one. It's delicious and great for parties as you can make it a day ahead.
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Place pie crust in a glass pie pan and bake for 5-7 minutes, or till very light golden brown; remove from oven and cool; reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- Cut candy bars in half lengthwise; cut into 1/4-inch pieces and arrange over bottom of the partially baked crust.
- Combine sugar and cream cheese; beat until smooth; add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; add sour cream and peanut butter, beating until mixture is smooth; spoon over candy bar pieces.
- Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes or until center is set; cool 2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Heat whipping cream in a small saucepan until very warm; remove from heat and add chocolate chips, stir until melted and mixture is smooth; spread over top of pie.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving; store leftovers in the fridge.