1/1 Photo of Snickerdoodles (Cinnamon Cookies)
4 hrs 10 mins
Easy to make and tastes good! Found this recipe in my old Home Ech. folder!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat togethor the 3/4c sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla.
- 2In a small bowl stir togethor the flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- 3Stir into the butter mixture until well mixed.
- 4Cover and refrigerate the dough for several hours.
- 5In a small bowl combine the 2T of sugar and the 2t of cinnamon.
- 6Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray, shortening, etc.
- 7Shape the cookie dough into 1-inch balls; roll each in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 8Place the cookies on the cookie sheet making sure they are 2-inches apart.
- 9Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 10Remove with a pancake turner or something else and place on a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodles (Cinnamon Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 50.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g