Tender sugar cookie with a cinnamon sugar topping. I got this out of the Pillsbury Cookbook.
Make and share this Snickerdoodles recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine first 4 ingredients, blend well.
- Stir in flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt, blend well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon, roll balls in sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 8 - 10 minutes or until set.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
I hadn't made these since Home Ec. in Jr. High. As good as I remember.