1/4 Photos of Sneaky Snickers Bars
1 hr 10 mins
The name comes from my tendency to "sneak" just one more while nobody is watching;) These are an easy, chewy bar cookie that reminds me of my favorite candy bar...Snickers, of course!!! You must try this one, but be careful!!! They are addicting!! It is also fun to get the kids to help with this one (i.e. unwrapping caramels, sprinkling on the choc. chips. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine caramels and 1/3 cup milk in medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- 2In mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup milk, cake mix, melted butter, flour, and nuts (if desired).
- 3Press half of mixture into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- 4Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 6Spread melted caramel mixture over chocolate chips, then crumble remaining dough over top.
- 7Bake 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and cool.
- 9Refrigerate 30 minutes to set caramel before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sneaky Snickers Bars
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 461.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g