The name comes from my tendency to "sneak" just one more while nobody is watching;) These are an easy, chewy bar cookie that reminds me of my favorite candy bar...Snickers, of course!!! You must try this one, but be careful!!! They are addicting!! It is also fun to get the kids to help with this one (i.e. unwrapping caramels, sprinkling on the choc. chips. Prep time includes chilling time.
- Combine caramels and 1/3 cup milk in medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- In mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup milk, cake mix, melted butter, flour, and nuts (if desired).
- Press half of mixture into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Spread melted caramel mixture over chocolate chips, then crumble remaining dough over top.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to set caramel before cutting into bars.