1/1 Photo of S'mores Minis ( Cookies )
Yummy mini-muffin size cookies with marshmallow and chocolate. Easy to make and kids love them! The number of chocolate wafers and mini marshmallows you need depends on how big you make the balls in step 4. I got 41 when I made them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- 2Beat the butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water.
- 3Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- 4Form into 1" to 1 1/2" balls and place in mini-muffin tin, indent the center with your finger.
- 5Bake for 8 minutes remove from oven, push a mini marshmallow into the middle of each cookie and top with a chocolate wafer.
- 6Bake for 2 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Minis ( Cookies )
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 97.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g