The flavor of traditional s'mores in a very indulgent pie. From Land O'Lakes.
Make and share this S'more Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely crushed graham crackers (about 18)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 375°F Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9" pie dish. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Heat 2/3 cup whipping cream in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cream just comes to a boil (2-3 minutes). Remove from heat. Add all remaining filling ingredients; stir until smooth. Pour over cooled crust. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Combine 1 1/3 cups whipping cream and marshmallow creme in large bowl. Beat at high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over chocolate filling. Garnish with candy bar pieces. Refrigerate at last 4 hours or overnight.