Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
The flavor of traditional s'mores in a very indulgent pie. From Land O'Lakes.
Make and share this S'more Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely crushed graham crackers (about 18)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 375°F Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9" pie dish. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Heat 2/3 cup whipping cream in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cream just comes to a boil (2-3 minutes). Remove from heat. Add all remaining filling ingredients; stir until smooth. Pour over cooled crust. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Combine 1 1/3 cups whipping cream and marshmallow creme in large bowl. Beat at high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over chocolate filling. Garnish with candy bar pieces. Refrigerate at last 4 hours or overnight.
WOW! What a delicious pie and so easy to make. I don't eat sweets, but I did taste this one so to add my review. DH was drooling all over himself when he had a slice. The chocolate filling was to die for. I used Milky Way Candy bars and a little chocolate chips as I ran out of the Milky Way, and that made a fantastic filling. So rich and tasty. The topping was also just fabulous. As I didn't have any more candy bars, I topped my pie with toffee bites which really added a lot of flavor and a little crunch and I think the next time I make this I'll do the same. Thank you so much for sharing this "have to make again" pie. Made for PRMR
YUM! I used choc melts in the filling, and pink & white marshmallows in the topping. I used hershey bars to decorate. We don't get marshmallow creme here, so I tried making my own using melted marshmallows and glucose syrup, but that failed somehow, as when I added the cream, it went to liquid and wouldn't whip up. I added some gelatine and it eventually set. Next time I make it, I'll just melt the marshmallows, add the cream, and have some gelatin on standby. A huge hit with my family, and we will be making it again! Thanks for sharing! [Made for PRMR]
What a delicious pie!!! I made this exactly as written and it is wonderful dessert for our July 4th. The only thing I might make next time, would be to add more marshallow to the topping. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for PRMR Tag Game.