1/1 Photo of Slice 'n' Bake Lemon Gems
"Edged in sweet sprinkles, these melt-in-your mouth cookies are pretty enough for a party" From taste of home. Chilling time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
- 1In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon peel. Combine flour and cornstarch; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 2Shape into a 1 3/4 inches diameter roll; roll into non-pareils. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- 3Unwrap and cut into 1/4 inch slices. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients. Spread over cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slice 'n' Bake Lemon Gems
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 43.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: