This is just as easy as Shelly's and yet has a different taste. Both really good.
Make and share this Sharon's Eclair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Layer 1 - combine water and butter in medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Lower heat, add flour all at once, stirring until mixture is smooth and leaves the side of the pan. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Spread mixture evenly onto greased (with shortening) cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 min until golden and puffed - let cool.
- Layer 2 - Beat pudding, milk and cream cheese until smooth. Continue beating for another 2 minute Spread onton baked layer.
- Layer 3 - Spread cool whip on top of pudding mixture.
- Layer 4 - drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Chill until firm - several hours.