Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Indonesian traditional sweet pancake with coconut sugar sauce.
Make and share this Serabi recipe from Food.com.
- Pancake :.
- Mixed and sieved the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- beat the egg and the salt until foamy.
- Mix in the coconut cream and the pandan leaves extract, add in the egg mixture. Pour in the mixture little by little into the flour. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Heat the small non-stick pan. Grease with butter. Cook the batter like a pancake. Repeat process until the batter are all used (make 20 pancakes).
- Put to boil all of the sauce ingredients. Let cool.
- Stack two pancakes in a bowl, pour over the sauce on top!
I made this for an afternoon tea for a charity drive. I made the pancakes very small - to fit in the small dishes I had. They were very popular and welcome on such a cold winters day.