Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- Adjust oven rack to middle position; preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients--do not overmix.
- Pour into greased 3 mini loaf or 1 large loaf pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes for mini and 60-70 minutes for large loaf. Until firm and golden brown.
- Let sit a few minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely. Freezes well.
This bread recipe turns out so delicious that you don't even need butter (sweet cream butter) & I love butter. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I will definitely make this again.
Was moist, even with my substitution of some WW flour, but it wasn't anything spectacular. Mine Apple butter was spiced, but I still added the cinnamon, it was still blah. Too bad, was a good way to use the butter up.
OMG loooooove it, very tasty and will have again