1/1 Photo of Savannah Cheesecake Cookies (Paula Deen)
Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
Yummy bars of JOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine flour, brown sugar, pecans, and butter in bowl.
- 3Press dough into an ungreased (I grease pan as bars tend to stick if you do not) 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan.
- 4Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5For filling, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar together in a bowl until smooth, using a handheld electric mixer; add eggs and extract; beat well. Pour over crust.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Cut into squares before serving.
- 9Decorate tops with berries and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savannah Cheesecake Cookies (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 185.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g