1/3 Photos of Santa's Whiskers
From Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book. A woman in my husband's office makes these for him at Christmas time. He just loves them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Beat butter for 30 seconds.
- 3Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 4Add milk and vanilla and beat well.
- 5Stir in flour, then cherries and pecans.
- 6Shape into three 7-inch rolls.
- 7Roll dough in coconut to coat outside.
- 8Wrap in waxed paper or clean plastic wrap.
- 9Chill thoroughly.
- 10Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 11Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 12Bake in 375 oven for 12 minutes or until edges are golden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa's Whiskers
Serving Size: 1 (912 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candied red cherries