1/5 Photos of Rustic Country Sourdough Bread
3 hrs 30 mins
This bread taste so good and so easy to make. You let your Kitchen Aide do all the work. The crust is nice and crispy and the inside is perfect. You can make loaves of bread or dinner rolls. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the eggs in warm water and let sit for about 10-15 minutes.
- 2Warm the KA bowl by filling with hot water, dumping it out and towel dry.
- 3Dissolve the yeast in water in your KA mixing bowl.
- 4Let stand 5 minutes.
- 5On speed 1, stir in sourdough starter, sugar, salt, eggs, oil and 3 cups flour.
- 6Gradually add remaining flour or enough that the dough will separate from the sides of the mixing bowl. This should take about 8 minutes.
- 7Place in a well-greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- 8Cover and let rise in a warm place (85 degrees F), free from drafts, 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in bulk.
- 9Punch dough down; divide in half and shape each half into a loaf. (These also can be make into dinner rolls.).
- 10Place loaves in greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pans.
- 11Brush top with oil.
- 12Cover loaves; let rise in a warm place (85 degrees F), free from drafts, about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- 13Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until loaves sound hollow when tapped. Remove from pans and brush with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Country Sourdough Bread
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 270.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: