Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ricotta Cheese Cookies
Make and share this Ricotta Cheese Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients well until the dough sticks together into a big ball.
- It will be sticky.
- Drop by teaspoonfulls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the bottoms turn golden brown.
- Let cool for 1 minute and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Glaze: In a small saucepan slowly stir milk into the powdered sugar until it creates a glaze thin enough to be spread over the cookies.
- Stir over low heat then spread over cooled cookies.
- Quickly top with sprinkles.
- Makes 3-4 dozen cookies.