Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This my favorite icing for a homemade cake. It tastes great on my cake (Mother's Scratch Cake).
Make and share this Rich Cream Cheese Icing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together with a mixer on low until creamy.
Great fall back recipe. Not for decorating, but great for icing cupcakes or maybe cookies. I used this on chocolate chip banana muffins. It was a hit! thanks for sharing...