1/2 Photos of Rich Chocolate Brownie Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Fairy Nuff's Note:
This cake is very rich and extremely chocolatey..it is not a "cakey" type brownie recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Grease a deep 20cm cake pan and line base and sides with baking paper.
- 3Combine the sugar, sifted flour, cocoa and nuts in a large bowl.Add the chopped chocolate and mix.
- 4Make a well in centre.
- 5Combine the butter, vanilla and eggs and pour onto dry ingredients.
- 6Stir until moistened and mixed well.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- 8Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out nearly clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before cooling on wire rack.
- 10Slice and dust with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Chocolate Brownie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 119.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g