This cake is very rich and extremely chocolatey..it is not a "cakey" type brownie recipe.
Make and share this Rich Chocolate Brownie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a deep 20cm cake pan and line base and sides with baking paper.
- Combine the sugar, sifted flour, cocoa and nuts in a large bowl.Add the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Make a well in centre.
- Combine the butter, vanilla and eggs and pour onto dry ingredients.
- Stir until moistened and mixed well.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out nearly clean.
- Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before cooling on wire rack.
- Slice and dust with icing sugar.