Ah yes, spring is here and this is the perfect pie to celebrate with! Enjoy!!!
Make and share this Rhubarb Raspberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Line a pie plate with pastry and trim edges.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the rhubarb and raspberries in a large bowl.
- Combine the sugar, flour, salt, eggs and cinnamon in a medium bowl and whisk well.
- Pour over fruit mixture and stir gently but well.
- Pour into the prepared pie plate and top with remaining crust.
- Seal edges and crimp.
- Slice a few vent holes and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes more.
- Remove and place on a pie rack.
- Cool to room temp and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.