1/4 Photos of Rhubarb Raspberry Pie
Ah yes, spring is here and this is the perfect pie to celebrate with! Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a pie plate with pastry and trim edges.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Combine the rhubarb and raspberries in a large bowl.
- 4Combine the sugar, flour, salt, eggs and cinnamon in a medium bowl and whisk well.
- 5Pour over fruit mixture and stir gently but well.
- 6Pour into the prepared pie plate and top with remaining crust.
- 7Seal edges and crimp.
- 8Slice a few vent holes and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes more.
- 9Remove and place on a pie rack.
- 10Cool to room temp and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Raspberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2680.6
- Calories from Fat 906
- Total Fat 100.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 2649.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 415.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.1 g
- Sugars 226.0 g
- Protein 39.5 g