1/1 Photo of Rhubarb-Pineapple Pie
1 hr 20 mins
Chuck in Killbuck's Note:
I hadn't eaten rhubarb in about 15 years and then my neighbor brought me over a piece of this pie. I'm hooked on rhubarb again. LOL! As they say. "It's soooo good".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Makes one 9" pie.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Mix pie crust, roll it out and place in pie pan.
- 4Slice rhubarb and place in the pie crust.
- 5Sprinkle sugar over the rhubarb and pour spread the pineapple over the sugar.
- 6Roll out the top crust and cover the pie.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees until the top is golden brown in color, approx.
- 850 min.
- 9Let cool and serve with whip cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb-Pineapple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.1
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 250.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: