I hadn't eaten rhubarb in about 15 years and then my neighbor brought me over a piece of this pie. I'm hooked on rhubarb again. LOL! As they say. "It's soooo good".
- Makes one 9" pie.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pie crust, roll it out and place in pie pan.
- Slice rhubarb and place in the pie crust.
- Sprinkle sugar over the rhubarb and pour spread the pineapple over the sugar.
- Roll out the top crust and cover the pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the top is golden brown in color, approx.
- 50 min.
- Let cool and serve with whip cream if desired.