Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good! The coconut and walnuts are a great tasting change from plain rhubarb recipes. This is my family's favorite rhubarb recipe.
- Combine 1 cup flour and confectioners' sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Pat into lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish, making sure to grease sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13- 15 minutes or until edges or lightly browned.
- Combine sugar and remaining flour.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Stir in rhubarb, walnuts and coconut.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 30- 35 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.