Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not tried yet.
Make and share this Rhubarb Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
- Beat flour, oats, brown sugar, butter, salt and baking soda in large bowl until crumbly.
- Press about 4 cups of the mixture in pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients except rhubarb in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Stir in rhubarb.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture; press lightly.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set; cool 30 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 48 hours.
- For bars, cut into 10 rows by 6 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Made this to take to husbands family reunion, as Boomette advised added more sugar 1 1/2 cups total to cream cheese mixture. Excellent recipe something different to do with rhubarb other than just pie.
These bars are not too sweet. Someone who really like it sweet, I recommend adding a little bit sugar. After 40 minutes, it was done. Thanks Charlotte. Made for the Babes of ZWT4