1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Cheesecake Bars
Charlotte J's Note:
Not tried yet.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
- 3Beat flour, oats, brown sugar, butter, salt and baking soda in large bowl until crumbly.
- 4Press about 4 cups of the mixture in pan.
- 5Beat remaining ingredients except rhubarb in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- 6Stir in rhubarb.
- 7Spread over crust.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture; press lightly.
- 9Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set; cool 30 minutes.
- 10Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 48 hours.
- 11For bars, cut into 10 rows by 6 rows.
- 12Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (2156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1491.1
- Calories from Fat 810
- Total Fat 90.0 g
- Saturated Fat 54.6 g
- Cholesterol 374.2 mg
- Sodium 1086.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 74.1 g
- Protein 26.5 g