1/2 Photos of Reed's "slap Yo' Momma They're so Good" Brownies
We went to a potluck last Sunday and our neighbor brought these brownies. He told us this recipe has taken him five years to perfect. I think the time payed off because these brownies are amazing! I am posting this recipe for your enjoyment and as a precaution for losing this recipe because if I lost it I would never forgive myself!! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
My Private Note
big bro ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and butter in a small saucepan.
- 2Set aside and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat eggs and salt until fluffy. This will take about 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
- 4Fold in sugar and vanilla with a spoon until smooth.
- 5Fold in Flour and then chocolate.
- 6Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and add the peanut butter cups.
- 7Smooth the batter over so it covers the peanut butter cups.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reed's "slap Yo' Momma They're so Good" Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 48.4 g
- Protein 7.1 g