1/3 Photos of Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream Pie
Even though I don't live in the States anymore all the Americans in my community get together for the 4th of July, and this is what I always bring. It should be made in advance, you need lots of freezing time. Prep time includes freeze time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the blueberry and cream ice cream in an even layer on the bottom of the piecrust.
- 2Top with half of the sliced strawberries.
- 3Freeze for one hour.
- 4Top with the strawberry ice cream and smooth to form an even layer.
- 5Top with half of the blueberries.
- 6Freeze for two hours.
- 7Top with the whipped cream and the remaining berries.
- 8Serve immediately, or cover and freeze for up to 48 hours before serving.
- 9Let the pie sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blueberry ice cream