1/3 Photos of Red, White and Blue Cobbler
1 hr 10 mins
Sweet and Tart
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl, stir.
- 2Add in milk and melted butter, stir.
- 3Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- 4Sprinkle blueberries and rhubarb evenly over batter.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 40-55 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- 7Served top with cool whip, ice cream or plain.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White and Blue Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 221.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g