Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These yummy cookies are my attempt to recreate my kids favorite cookie from "the cookie lady" at the Farmer's Market here in Houston. I think that I almost nailed it. Enjoy!
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Process lightly until mixed thoroughly - you don't want to chop the oats too much.
- Cream the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla in your mixer bowl on medium. Gradually add the dry mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Bake cookies at 375 degrees until lightly brown around the edges.
DELICIOUS! I added 1/2 cup toasted walnuts and used semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ chilled the dough, rolled into small balls and baked for 10 minutes. Made for Spring PAC 2009 ~ Thanks Baby Rebecca!