1/1 Photo of Really Good Rolled Sugar Cookies
Yia Yia's Note:
Sweet, tender and easy to make! Easy to roll out and it doubles very well. You can't beat these! Prep time doesn't include chilling time or rolling out. I've even rolled these without chilling with no problems.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- 2Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 3Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 5Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Cut into shapes.
- 7Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Good Rolled Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1584 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 88.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g