I love Oregon berries. This the first of many berry recipes I hope to put on Zaar.
Make and share this Raspberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, minute tapioca and water.
- Mix and let sit while you make your pie crust.
- Put berries in bottom crust, and put 4-1 T pats of butter on top.
- Put on top crust and crimp edges.
- Make slits in the crust to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes.