A beautiful dessert from taste of home. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Raspberry Cream Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (7 inch) angel food cake, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- chocolate curls
- fresh mint
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk, water and extract until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and chill until mixture is partially set. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 2 quart glass trifle bowl. Top with half of the cream mixture. Carefully spread with jam. Sprinkle with 1 cup raspberries. Layer with remaining cake cubes, cream mixture and raspberries. Garnish with chocolate curls and mint.