Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe while surfing the web, in a moment of madness, and found this raspberrydelicious recipe. Cake mix, raspberries and cream cheese in wonderful bar recipe. Yes the raspberry preserves are listed twice.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- CRUST: Mix cake mix and butter until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into 13x9 pan.
- Spread 1 cup raspberry preserves over crust.
- It spreads easier if you heat it slightly in a microwave.
- FILLING: Blend cream cheese, flour, sugar, vanilla extract and egg until well blended.
- Fold in 1/4 cup raspberry preserves.
- Spread carefully over crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over filling.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool in pan before cutting into bars.