I found this recipe while surfing the web, in a moment of madness, and found this raspberrydelicious recipe. Cake mix, raspberries and cream cheese in wonderful bar recipe. Yes the raspberry preserves are listed twice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2CRUST: Mix cake mix and butter until crumbly.
- 3Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture.
- 4Press remaining crumb mixture into 13x9 pan.
- 5Spread 1 cup raspberry preserves over crust.
- 6It spreads easier if you heat it slightly in a microwave.
- 7FILLING: Blend cream cheese, flour, sugar, vanilla extract and egg until well blended.
- 8Fold in 1/4 cup raspberry preserves.
- 9Spread carefully over crust.
- 10Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over filling.
- 11Bake 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- 12Cool in pan before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g