Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dessert that can be made while dinner is cooking or the night before a party. Make extras, goes fast!!
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1⁄2 gallon ice cream (I like cookies 'n cream the best)
- squeezable chocolate syrup
- squeezable caramel ice cream topping (smuckers makes good ones)
- crushed Heath candy bars (for topping) or crushed Skor candy bar (for topping)
- let ice cream soften slightly .
- spread evenly in pie crust.
- squeeze chocolate syrup over pie in a criss-cross motion .
- do the same with the caramel syrup in oppostie direction .
- sprinkle top of pie with the crushed candy topping .
- freeze until ready to serve .
- any combination of ice cream and toppings works wonderfully, this just happens to be my favorite combination !
SO easy - my five year old helped make this pie - she was very proud of herself. Thanks for posting - great, easy, recipe and lots of oooooohs and aaaaahs when serving!
Wow! What a great idea for a simple but delicious dessert! I crumbled Butterfingers on top because I could not find Heath or Skor in the checkout aisle and didn't feel like trudging through the grocery store again, but it turned out to be scrumptious! I served it at a dinner party on Sunday and my boyfriend was already begging me to make it again on Monday! haha :)
Anything with ice cream seems to rate a 5 star with me. This was so easy and good. I did not bother with the crumbled candy bar topping. Just wasn't necessary I thought. This will be repeated often. Such and easy concept yet I did not think of it!!! Glad you posted it.