meredith thorson's Note:
This is a great dessert that can be made while dinner is cooking or the night before a party. Make extras, goes fast!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1/2 gallon ice cream (I like cookies 'n cream the best)
- squeezable chocolate syrup
- squeezable caramel ice cream topping (smuckers makes good ones)
- crushed Heath candy bars (for topping) or crushed Skor candy bar (for topping)
- 1let ice cream soften slightly .
- 2spread evenly in pie crust.
- 3squeeze chocolate syrup over pie in a criss-cross motion .
- 4do the same with the caramel syrup in oppostie direction .
- 5sprinkle top of pie with the crushed candy topping .
- 6freeze until ready to serve .
- 7any combination of ice cream and toppings works wonderfully, this just happens to be my favorite combination !
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1056 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2296.1
- Calories from Fat 1130
- Total Fat 125.6 g
- Saturated Fat 77.5 g
- Cholesterol 502.6 mg
- Sodium 913.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 242.4 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust