1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Mommy Diva's Note:
Another fun one the kids love found at Betty Crocker.com -- great for parties with the kids or summer BBQ or potlucks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 566.99 g brownie mix, Betty Crocker Original Supreme preferred (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 2 eggs
- 496.11 g chocolate chip cookie mix, Betty Crocker brand preferred
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 453.59 g chocolate frosting, Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy preferred
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- 3Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs; Spread in pan.
- 4Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
- 5Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- 6Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- 7Cool completely, about 1 hour then frost.
- 8**For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 106.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g