Another fun one the kids love found at Betty Crocker.com -- great for parties with the kids or summer BBQ or potlucks!
- 566.99 g brownie mix, Betty Crocker Original Supreme preferred (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 2 eggs
- 496.11 g chocolate chip cookie mix, Betty Crocker brand preferred
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 453.59 g chocolate frosting, Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy preferred
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs; Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour then frost.
- **For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
This is my go-to dessert for teacher luncheons, PTA events, bereavement dinners... Everyone loves them! I do them without frosting, because they are so good, they don't even need it! Sometimes I make them in a 13x9 and cut into very small bars (they're SO rich), and sometimes I do them individually in a muffin tin. I've also done them in my Brownie Magic (or whatever it's called, the 9x9 with the dividers in it) pan, but they didn't get done all the way through because they were so thick. I haven't met anyone yet that didn't love these.
This is a wonderful wonderful recipe. So great, sweet, and fairly easy. The best in the world! Thanks for sharing :)