Very tasty and easy! I use the individual containers of applesause my family leaves in the frig to make this cake. I have used different favored applecauses too.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Grease Bundt pan and dust with 1 tablespoon of the sugar-cinnamon mixture, reserving remainder for cake.
- In large bowl combined margarine, eggs, applesauce, and cake mix until moistened.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- Pour remaining batter into pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture; then top with reserved batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then invert on serving plate.