1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Applesauce Cake
Very tasty and easy! I use the individual containers of applesause my family leaves in the frig to make this cake. I have used different favored applecauses too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 2Grease Bundt pan and dust with 1 tablespoon of the sugar-cinnamon mixture, reserving remainder for cake.
- 3In large bowl combined margarine, eggs, applesauce, and cake mix until moistened.
- 4Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- 5Pour remaining batter into pan.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture; then top with reserved batter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
- 8Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then invert on serving plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Applesauce Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3849.1
- Calories from Fat 1502
- Total Fat 166.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 568.5 mg
- Sodium 4857.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 557.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 278.2 g
- Protein 44.0 g