1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Applesauce Cake
Very tasty and easy! I use the individual containers of applesause my family leaves in the frig to make this cake. I have used different favored applecauses too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 2Grease Bundt pan and dust with 1 tablespoon of the sugar-cinnamon mixture, reserving remainder for cake.
- 3In large bowl combined margarine, eggs, applesauce, and cake mix until moistened.
- 4Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- 5Pour remaining batter into pan.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture; then top with reserved batter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
- 8Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then invert on serving plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Applesauce Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3849.1
- Calories from Fat 1502
- Total Fat 166.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 568.5 mg
- Sodium 4857.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 557.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 278.2 g
- Protein 44.0 g