1 hr 10 mins
Random Rachel's Note:
Light pumpkin flavor, and it looks pretty with the swirls. I brought this to church- it was gone and everyone wanted my recipe. I just made it up based on my favorite cheesecake recipe. You must soften the cream cheese, or else you will have chunks that don't mix in. I get 12 small slices from a 8" springform pan. I also like to make a 9x13 pan and slice it into small cubes, so you get about 60 small cubes from a pan, which will serve about 20 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together cream cheese, 3 eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, flour, vanilla, and milk. I like to beat after adding each ingredient, but that is not necessary.
- 2Pour 2/3 of the batter onto crust (in a 9x13 or 8" springform pan.).
- 3Mix pumpkin, egg, and 1/4 cup of sugar into remaining batter. Stir in pie spice, or sprinkle in a little cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- 4Carefully swirl over batter, swirling gently with a knife to get a neat pattern.
- 5Bake at 450* F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 250* and continue baking for 50-60 minutes.
- 6Cool completely, and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Swirl German Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4515.6
- Calories from Fat 2870
- Total Fat 318.9 g
- Saturated Fat 171.6 g
- Cholesterol 1598.7 mg
- Sodium 3249.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 328.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 206.7 g
- Protein 91.6 g