1 hr 25 mins
We love the taste of pumpkin in our house, and I bake with it all year long, these quick breads are just so moist and delicious, and with the addition of the cream cheese filling.....well, it just can't get any better!
My Private Note
8x4 loa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 large eggs or 1 large extra large egg
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease two 8x4-in loaf pans, or use mini loaf pans if desired.
- 3In a med bowl, combine all filling ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- 4In another bowl, sift 1-2/3 cup flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg; set aside.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, oil, 2 eggs and 1-1/2 cups sugar, beat well.
- 6Stir the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture just until combined.
- 7Fold in nuts, if using.
- 8Pour half of the pumpkin bread batter evenly into prepared loaf pans.
- 9Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of batter, and then pour on the remaining pumpkin batter.
- 10Bake for 60-70 mins (if using the 8x4 pans), bake for a shorter time for mini loaf pans.
- 11Cool in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- 12Remove to a rack to cool completely.
- 13Store loaf bread in fridge, wrapped tightly.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Quick Loaf With Cream Cheese Filling
Serving Size: 1 (1352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2168.6
- Calories from Fat 917
- Total Fat 101.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 403.9 mg
- Sodium 1688.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 293.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 204.7 g
- Protein 28.0 g