1 hr 30 mins
An alternative to pumpkin pie.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the middle of oven; spray the bottom only of a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Melt ½ cup butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- 3In a bowl, beat the cake mix, melted butter, and 1 egg with an electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended (mixture will come together as a thick dough).
- 4Pat the dough evenly into prepared pan; set aside.
- 5Melt the remaining stick of butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 6In a bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and canned pumpkin with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth, scraping down the sides of bowl when needed.
- 7Add in the melted butter, remaining 3 eggs, and vanilla extract; blend until smooth.
- 8Add in the powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice; blend until smooth.
- 9Spread pumpkin mixture over prepared crust; bake 42-45 minutes (do not overbake; bars should be slightly gooey).
- 10Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- 11Cut into bars/squares; cover and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Gooey Chess Squares
Serving Size: 1 (2066 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 236.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g