1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are different for after school snack or desserts in October. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (November 1986)
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts or 1/2 cup raisins, if desired
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Grease baking sheets with margarine or spray with Pam.
- 3In a large mixing bowl cream 1/2 cup butterwith sugar until fluffy. Stir in pumpkin, egg and vanilla.
- 4Sift dry ingredients together (flour - salt) in a bowl.
- 5Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, stirring well to combine.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and nuts or raisins (if desired).
- 7Drop batter by spoonfuls on to baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned.
- 9Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.9
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 790.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 67.6 g
- Protein 10.2 g