1 hr 15 mins
I combined a couple of recipes to come up with this one and it is one of the moistest and best I have ever tasted. My son can eat a whole loaf himself and always requests it. Easy to make but oh so good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 2 9x5x2 inch pans.
- 3In a bowl combine dry ingredients.
- 4Make a well in the center and add oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Mix until just blended.
- 5Pour the batter into pans and bake at 325 for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes before removing from pans. Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 263.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix